PhD in Visual Arts
Institute of Fine Arts UJK, Poland, 2017
Master of Architecture,
Gdansk University of Technology, Poland, Department of Architecture and Urban Planning, 1999 - 2005
Unlimited Construction Licence in the speciality Architecture
Qualified, registered architect, qualifications no. SW-0263 (eq. RIBA part III)
Member of the National Chamber of Polish Architects
I am a lecturer at the Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Interior Design,
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (NCU), Poland
- Imperfect Beauty of Asian Cities at at Pałac Sztuki w Krakowie / The Palace of Fine Arts in Kraków.
current solo exhibition, 03 - 31 April 2020.
- Scalpture "From The Anthropocene" is currently presented on the nationwide exhibition in Toruń Wozownia Art Gallery (02 July - 31 August 2021)
- Mentor in the MSRL 2020 (Mentor & Student Research Lab) program "The Public Spaces of Tomorrow". The program was organized by the Faculty of Architecture at Gdansk University of Technology and the International Society of City and Regional Planners (ISOCARP).
The Lab started with the conference on the 05th - 07 December 2019 in Gdańsk, Poland, where I gave a talk “Information flow in a form of art”.
- Solo Exhibition of the artistic installation “A New Planet” in Baltic Sea Cultural Centre, at the Old City Hall in Gdańsk (05-21 March 2020).
“Learning by Art” public lectures presented by the Baltic Sea Cultural Centre, at the Old City Hall in Gdańsk (March 2020)
Imperfect Beauty of Asian Cities. Exhibition at Affordable Art Fair 2019 in Singapore,
21- 23 November 2019
- Film "Discovering that dead magnetized cockroaches behave differently than living magnetized cockroaches" for the the 29th Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony, Harvard University, USA. My video was shown during award ceremony and public television.
- Awarded with a grant for Start-up I have opened an architectural design studio. One of my completed projects was International Diagnostic Center MedClinic, medical clinic with laboratories in Lublin, Poland, (project,/construction: 2013 - 2016, total area of the building: 2000 sqm)
Architectural projects made in teams (years 2006 - 2013):
- Hilton Hotel, Bangalore, India, (2011 - 2013),
Andy Fisher Workshop, Singapore. Position: Interior Designer
- K2LD Architects, Singapore. Position: architect (2011)
- Work for OP3 International Pte Ltd, Singapore (2009-2011) position: designer
Designer of new design concepts for retail spaces including: Azimuth, MBS shopping mall, Prelini Silver in Singapore, solutions for PHILIPS retail displays and product design, Raffles Centre, Singapore.
- OP-Architekten Vienna team, position: architect.
Atelier Residence building including 7000 sqm of office area and 255 units for residential use. Total area: 44 000 sqm. Mixed use development office/residential building in Warsaw, Polan. Awarded with CIJ Awards 2009 for Best Residential Development, Investment of the year 2008-the prize of ministry of infrastructure. construction
Hotel Andel’s in Manufaktura, Lodz, Poland, involved in Interior design. Awarded with European Hotel Design Awards 2009 for Architecture of the Year for best conversion of an existing building to hotel use, London
- Architectural Assistant at Architekturburo of Professor W. Reinberg in Vienna, Austria, 2006-2007. Passive Solar House Design.
- Architectural Assistant at Studioproject WM Gdańsk, Poland 2005-2006
Energy Management Centre in Gdansk, office building, investor: Energa. S.A.
Exhibition "Light Colour and Space" - Ein Traum mit Farbe, Licht, Fotografie und Klang, Museum Döbling in Vienna (2007). Artistic Installation and Sculpture, Karolina Wojnowska-Paterek
Exhibition The second skin - Light, color and space
Cottbus City Hall, Brandenburg University of Technology, Germany, 2006